Perfect Mommy Diary

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Catching up

I haven't been actively posting because I was trying to catch up in the house, cleaning. Wzg thinks that to clean the house is always a loosing game because kids can make a huge mess in seconds, cleaning could easily cost me whole night. But I just can't give up, I need a nice and clean house for the holiday.
Now I need to catch up here with my blog, there are so many exiting things happened in the last two months.

Halloween: Sophia was super girl, she looks very pretty in blue and red. I will definitely consider deep and rich blue when I shop her wardrobe next time. Olivia was fairy, she was the cutest fairy ever, she won the third place of cutest category in our community park costume contest. Lucas, his first Halloween, I put him in skeleton pjs, which is very practical for a baby, he was a chubby skeleton.

Thanksgiving: We went to New York city to see the Macy's parade. It was so much fun, especially when we have VIP window seats to watch parade inside. Sophia sat for the whole parade, loved the balloons, Olivia wasn't that patient and kept walking around and playing with boys. We also went to the American girl Place and the world biggest Toys R Us. Girls loved everything about the trip, even the subway and the crowd was a little overwhelming at the beginning of the trip, they were getting used to it at the end.

Christmas: We decided to stay home so that Santa could find our house (yes, Sophia and Olivia are both very into Santa now). When kids got to see Santa at my office Christmas party Sophia was very sure what wanted for Christmas, and her request was very reasonable. Olivia has been constantly changing, she asked for a boots doll at the beginning, then silly bands, then she asked for a party, I don't know how Santa could throw her a party but I will throw one for her. Since they have been good for the whole year, Santa brought exactly what they wanted. Sophia got a Fancy Nancy Christmas book and little calico critters. Olivia got a Boots doll and Zhuzhu pet playset. Lucas got a baby toy, well, he doesn't care. I love holidays, because kids are happy.

New Year: It's coming. I can't believe how time flies. Another year is coming, we will have a party to celebrate at our house (for Olivia).

Birthdays: Girls' birthdays are coming, still thinking if we're going to throw party for that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home